Tuesday 12 May 2015

Let's hear it from the boy



As a girl, I can tell you that we all put in hours of effort trying to work out what guys actually want! Boys often say things like “babe, you would look beautiful without any makeup on”. And then they make memes on facebook talking about how ugly some girls are without makeup. So this time I put my reporter hat on and went straight to the source, the boys! I asked them three reasonably simple questions (some of them struggled); Firstly, what is it they are physically looking for in a girl. Secondly, how many girls do they think actually look the way they like. And lastly, anything that really turns them off wanting to get to know a lady. Big thankyou to all the guys who helped me out on this one. I had lots of fun haha. Who knows. I might make this a bit of a series. The red writing is my commentary. xx Love you!


So fellas, what is it you actually want in a girl!?


- Eyes, I love big brown eyes...and if I'm being 100% honest, body, I like a nice fit body
- A great smile, a nice figure (not too skinny and not too big) but a little curvy
- Cute smile, nice legs and pretty face
- Big lips, wavy hair and curvy over lean
- DD max, white girl or italian (yep pretty specific) and nice smile
- Darker hair, a shapely figure with well proportioned breasts and butt, soft facial features, warm inviting eyes This guy likes his adjectives.
- Someone who is physically active. I don’t like lazy girls. Well I'm gone.
- Angel outside, devil in the bedroom
- As a guy who's approximately 6'3 I like a girl who isn't too much shorter... How honest should I be? I don't like to hold back on this blog mate. In terms of sexual appearance, large or small breasts are both more than fine as long as you get to fill a hand, but essentially my goddess is tall and curvy. Junk in the trunk is always good : P
- i like someone who's reasonably fit looking, more than likely brunette and height wise similar to me, so decently tall haha... Boobs don't matter to me.
- It’s weird, but nice teeth is one of the first things I notice
- Eyes, Skinny/fit and blonde hair
- Eyes and hair Oh god. I have to actually start doing my hair in the morning?
- Personality: sense of humour, articulate, intelligent. Physically, a woman who is confident in her body, takes care of herself, not in terms of being super fit, but looks after her hair, skin, etc, in a reasonable way. Someone who dresses well. Well rounded, not skinny.


And how many ladies do you think actually fit your description?


They gave us honest to goodness statistics here ladies. 


- 30-40%
- A fair few look the way I like
- Depends how drunk I am Well then...
- 75% Well those are pretty friggen good odds I'd say.
- I have no idea, at least 40-50%
- about 50?
- 40%
- A handful Picky much?
- I’d say the majority in our age bracket don’t. So maybe 40%
- I'd have to say anywhere under 12% and I don't actually think I'd be suited to all the girls I'd like. Which is, I think, why people are so ready to compromise their desired traits for a person who fits emotionally as well as intellectually, not just aesthetically. 12%, that is so specific. I love it.
- ¾ I like a fraction.
- Maybe 50-60%?
- 20% maybe 30% I suppose
- I'd say probably about 30% of women fit the description. This person also mentioned that the percentage drops in Campbelltown.

And what are complete turn offs for you?


- Smoking
- Umm I'd have to say personality, if I can't hold an intelligent conversation with someone I'm not going to waste my time. Personality is a big thing for me, I would rather a girl who maybe wasn't the fittest or necessarily the best looking but I can spend quality time with rather than the hottest girl in the room that thinks a democracy is a religion lol Hoorahhhhhh.
- I can't stand that stuck up personality or someone who assumes they are better just because they a considered generally attractive. Gotta have a sense of humour and assertiveness.
- Too much makeup, super skinny bitches and bitches who expect to be bought drinks Little bitches get out, WE DON'T WANT NO SKINNY BITCHES. No but really, must you refer to us as bitches. I think thats a turn off for girls :P Oooh that could be a sequel! lol
- Over confidence and nervousness - just be casual
- Ghetto booty I think you are alone there mate.
- Bad breath, smoking (same thing lol) and not being adventurous in bed. Oh and it has to be shaved Thanks for clarifying that.
- No direction in life and a girl who can’t present herself more elegantly when out Sluts need not apply
- Secrecy or disloyalty but I think the biggest thing would be a lack of empathy. If the other person does things without thinking about how it may affect others or me? I have left relationships for that in the past. In a courting situation (Courting? Awww) I'd be put off if a girl was particularly nasty or rude. For example if we're out at a bar or restaurant and she's overly whingey or rude with me or the staff I might not call.
- Bad teeth, smoker, feminazi (more so only worried in female empowerment not the equality of all people of gender and race.) And someone who doesn't get my sense of humour
- Spitting, swearing and not looking after themselves Spitting? Ew.
- Not well groomed, bad personal hygiene. General lack of care about themselves.
- Cigarettes, excessive vulgar language and laziness are the three biggest Well that's good. I use just the right amount of vulgar language.
- Personality turn offs: genuine stupidity, arrogance, also I'd probably never date a right wing conservative (getting political up in here!). Physical turn offs: surgical enhancements, too much make up, (this is so shallow) genuine obesity.

Sorry ladies, no names and/or phone numbers will be provided ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment