Friday 1 May 2015

A blast from the past







So this will be a bit of a lengthy blog. And I don't think I can really put it in the blog category. But I am wide awake at 0140 and have just stumbled across one of the quizes we all used to do on myspace. So I thought I would post it here once again with my original answers from 1st May, 2009 where we had just transitioned to facebook. Let us see if anything has changed! I shall add the new answers in red. I used to love these things haha.

Also, I appologise for the weird font changes. Copying and pasting on here screws things around haha.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
stomach usually

Hair. What kind of shower routine starts with stomach?

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
red


Pink.


3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?probably not

Yes ;)


4. Do you plan outfits?
haha yesss


Still yes lol


5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Really good, Jess please come tomorrow and this answer can remain the same all day tomorrow =)

Look at that emotional manipulation. Feeling sleepy.


6. Whats the closest thing to you that is red?
'Catcher in the Rye' book

Candle.


7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was back at macarthur and everyone had a different personality, and different voices haha.

Went on a terrible date lol.


8. Did you meet anybody new today?
no

No


9. What are you craving right now?
coke

Cuddles


10. Do you floss?
No.

I was responsible enough to buy it...not to use it


11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
China? dont ask me how that works

Soup


12. Are you emotional?
haha yes

Big time


13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Nup. What a waste of time.

Still no


14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick it lol

My teeth ain't got no time for that.


15. Do you like your hair?
Sometimes.


Yahs


16. Do you like yourself?
sometimes 


Oh shutup with your teenaged angst. Yes I do. 


17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yeah...so i could ask him some questions...haha

Imagine the blog I could write on that! haha


18. What are you listening to right now?
U2

How embarrassing... #selfie. Ten bucks says I wasn't actually listening to U2 at the time. 


19. Are your parents strict?
depends what its regarding


They are all mellow now. 


20. Would you go sky diving?
possibly...

Hells no


21. Do you like cottage cheese?
sure lol

Still yes


22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes!!! santa. duhhh

Haha, I am sticking to that answer. 


23. Do you rent movies often?
all the time 

Hahaha! Bless. No.


24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
haha of course, 

I am ashamed to say no.


25. How many countries have you visited?
lol..um i havent counted.. 20+

Still haven't counted. 


26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yeah. i pretended i was from a radio station lol

I used to call my grandmother all the time and pretend I was someone from Telstra. Classic.


27. Ever been on a train?
yes, most days

I caught the choo choo to school. 


28. Brown or white eggs?
neither lol

Ditto


29.Do you have a cell-phone?
yes haha

Haven't peed on this one yet. Going strong.


30. Do you use chap stick?
yes

Staple item.


31. Do you own a gun?
no

lol, still no.


32. Can you use chop sticks?
yeh lol, since i was little

Like riding a bike


33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
antonio banderas.....in my dreams....

Haha! My cats. And hopefully Antonio will make an appearance. 


34. Are you too forgiving?
Nup.haha

Not at all a quality of mine. 


35. Ever been in love?
no

Grumble. Yes.


36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
she is coming with me to a party..right? 

She is working. Then she is grocery shopping. With me. For the biggest feast in the history of our living together. 


37. Ever have cream puffs?
no..lol

So glad this answer has changed. 


38. Last time you cried?
today haha

haha today :P 


39. What was the last question you asked?
"did u want to aim to get there around 4:15" 

No idea. Maybe "oh really you have to work tonight?"


40. Favorite time of the year?
winter

Spring


41. Do you have any tattoos?
No

Two


42. Are you sarcastic?
no, not at all


hahaha ^


43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes! freaked me out a bit but yes...

Still freaks me out 


44. Ever walked into a wall?
i dont think so

Sigh..yes


45. Favorite color?
yellow

Orange


46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yeah heaps of times.

Not in a long time :P


47. Is your hair curly?
No. 

Only artificially


48. What was the last CD you bought?
Sinead O'conner.

A honkey tonk CD from vinnies :)


49. Do looks matter? 
not really, but it is definitely something everyone thinks about whether they like it or not

Yes they do. Sorry younger self.


50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
yeh, but it would take a long time

Only if it was super early in the relationship and I wasn't all emotionally involved yet haha. Even then, I would be crabby for a while lol


51. Is your phone bill sky high?
I have pre paid

No. But teenaged Sarah wouldn't be happy.


52. Do you like your life right now?
hmm at this VERY moment yes. 


Yes I do :)


53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nup. 

Only whilst intoxicated


54. Can you handle the truth?
not always 

Still no


55. Do you have good vision?
no lol, its not too bad but i wouldnt call it good


Wait six years love. lol. Just got glasses :)


56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
probs lol

What do you mean 'probs' young one? You are an angry angry girl lol. 


57. How often do you talk on the phone?
A fair bit.

Maybe once a week to family. Every day at work. 


58. The last person you held hands with?
timmy


My kitten. haha. Nice dodge Sar


59. What are you wearing?
school uniform

Dance pants and a pyjama top


60.What is your favorite animal?
Llama's lol

Cats haha. Sarah, you are scared of anything larger than a cat. And let's face it. You are scared of cats too. 


61. Where was your default picture taken at?
MAS

Home


62. Can you hula hoop?
not for long haha

Less than I could in 2009 haha


63. Do you have a job? 
no

lol yes :)

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
bannana bread

Bread.


65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah

And more times since then :P























































No comments:

Post a Comment