Wednesday 26 March 2014

Soundtrack to my life





Hello darlings!

I have been sitting here chillaxing with some music on and one of my favourite songs came on. I just thought "this is the perfect song to dance to!". So I started thinking of other songs that fit into that category and then I thought further on about how there is pretty much a song I love for every moment that you can think of.
So that gave me the idea to make a list of these songs and situations and create a 'soundtrack to my life'.

I shall include the youtube link to all the songs, just click on the song name :) ENJOY

To get motivated- Gym Class heroes, The fighter 

To cry to- Black rebel motorcycle club- Open invitation

To dance to- Martin Solveig ft Dragonette, Hello

To sing and dance to- Taylor Swift, 22

To sing to- Avicci, Hey brother

My shower song- Lisa Mitchell, Oh! Hark!

The anger song- Eminem and Rihanna, Love the way you lie

The happy song- Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers, Islands in the stream

The I am so in love song- Lily Allen, Who'd have known

My relationship song- Donna Lewis, I love you always forever

When I was single song- Sara Melson, Feel it coming

To chillax to- Kings of Leon, Arizona

Childhood memory trigger- The Divinyls, science fiction ORRRR Kate Bush, Moving

The funeral song- The Wings, Mull of Kintyre

Running song- Black Eyed Peas, Pump it

Sexy song- Underworld, Born slippy









No comments:

Post a Comment