Thursday 11 June 2015

How to shut down a guy







Have you ever been in a situation where a guy just won't take the hint that you aren't interested?
Do you feel too harsh to plainly say you would rather dip your whole face in acid than spend an evening with him?
Well have no fear! I have compiled a list of excuses which can get you out of this awkward bind and have him running the other direction ;)

Sorry I can't, I have my lesbian alliance meeting that night.

Sorry I can't, I won't be able to get a babysitter for my bastard children on such short notice.

Sorry I can't, that is my assigned time slot to visit my boyfriend in prison.

Sorry I can't, you have to ask my father first. Both the Lord and my Daddy.

Sorry I can't, I am already seeing Jarrod at 5 and Dean at 10. I can't fit you in that night.

Sorry I can't, I will still be in hospital recovering from my gender reassignment surgery.

Sorry I can't, I am going to watch my older brother in a UFC tournament. I hope he doesn't kill anyone this time.

Sorry I can't, dancing with the stars is on.

Sorry I can't, I have my prenatal yoga class that night.

Sorry I can't, I have my rehearsal dinner that night.

Sorry I can't, that's the night the Harry Styles appreciation society meets. It's my night to host!

Sorry I can't, the doctor hasn't cleared me yet.

Sorry I can't, I'm saving myself for Hugh Hefner.

Sorry I can't, I only date men over the age of 80.

Sorry I can't, that's my bathing night.

Sorry I can't, my coven are planning a resurrection of my cat. 5 years is too long without her.

Sorry I can't, I am currently revirginising

Sorry I can't, you are one of the untermenschen

Or how's about: Sorry I can't, I just don't want too ;)

It's nearly the weekend everyone! I've been considering working on something very new for my blogs that I think you guys will like. So stay tuned. Unless I decide not to..then tune out ok? lol. xx Sar


No comments:

Post a Comment