Sunday 12 July 2015

A love letter to 9 year old Sarah




So I have recently been at my parents house and they are cleaning out my old room to convert it into something else (insulting much?). As I was clearing some stuff, I found a box of letters and presents from old boyfriends. Gosh there was some good stuff in there. I thought I would share a letter with you all that I think was written to me when I was about 9 years old. No spelling has been changed and I have removed the names for anonymity haha.

To: Sarah. M.

This note is just to remind you that I still love you and that (insert name of other girl) is making up the thing where she said I lied to you.

She is just jealous.

It was not a dare because I truley have a crush on you.

I hope you forgive me and that I will make up for you by buying lasoo's and even that I will give you an extra ice block on my b'day next Monday.

I hope you still love me.

From (insert boys name here).

Why is it no boys offer to give me extra ice blocks on their birthday now? Oh and in case you were wondering, lasoo's are big long strings of lolly covered in sour stuff. They were the go-to thing and if anyone had them they automatically had 10x more friends that day haha.

Basically what happened is a friend of mind told me a boy was only being my boyfriend because his friends dared him too. Which of course meant I had to then start ignoring him and he wasn't very happy about that haha.

Oh the drama of being 9! But isn't it funny how a 9 year old boy can tell you straight up how he is feeling but a 22 year old boy would drop dead before that happened lol :P

xx Sar.

p.s. There are more of these to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment