Thursday 18 July 2013

My most played songs on itunes




Hello kiddlets,

I am a very tired Sarah today but I am a dedicated blog writer so here I am! I am currently on nursing work placement so I am trying to get used to actually doing something. Certainly not there yet haha.
I was wracking my brain for an easier blog post for today and then it popped into my little head. My top 10 most played songs on itunes. I don't have to think about that haha. I have included a link to the youtube video of each song so you can hear it if you so fancy by clicking on the song name. So let the countdown begin:

10. Oh! Hark! by Lisa Mitchell

9. Nineteen by Tegan and Sara

8. Fall for you by Secondhand serenade

7. Kiss from a rose by Seal

6. My delirium by Ladyhawke

5. Shadows and regrets by Yellowcard

4. Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo (how embarrassing)

3. Bilo Rani by Anand Raj and Richa Sharma (I had a bollywood phase...)

2. Walking with a ghost by Tegan and Sara

1. Hurt by Johnny Cash

The great Johnny

Hope you enjoyed a little look into my soul. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment