Monday 11 March 2013

My top 10 pet hates


Sometimes, the smallest of things can set someone off. Unfortunately, I am rather easily irritated. Here is a condensed list of some of the things that really make me mad. They are in no particular order.

1. Leg Jigging

Verb, meaning: repeatedly moving ones leg up and down when bored or restless.

RAAAAGEEEEE!
THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT

2. Tail Gating

Do you really think you are achieving something by being so close to me that you could hop into my back seat? Calm down fool.

3. Pictures with your kill

We get it. You are oh so macho for shooting a defenseless creature. We don't have to see a photo of you with it's brain splattered head. Even without those parts of it's brain, it still appears to have more intelligence than you. And it's dead.

4. Tickles

I can understand threatening to tickle someone. "Hurry up or I am going to tickle you!" But the act of tickling is not okay with me. Incapacitating me with body spasms is not enjoyable, despite your opinion.

5. Posting cryptic messages on Facebook/Twitter/whatever people are on these days, only aimed for one person.

E.g "I'm really sorry", "I hope you will forgive me". How about you send them a private message you silly attention seeker. Oh and there are also the status' which are written to prompt responses. E.g. "I can't believe that just happened!" or "Just experienced the worst thing that has ever happened to me :("

6. People who for some reason can't use public toilets properly

It is pretty simple. I am sure if I came to your house I wouldn't find it the same way you leave public toilets. Here are the general rules. Flush the toilet, don't put paper on the floor, and don't pee on the seats. Don't even get me started on women's hygiene products. Also, the cubicle doors! Why are there always one or two doors without locks or that can't close properly? What have people been doing that would result in the breaking of the door?!

7. When people ruin tv shows/movies/books by revealing the ending

You are not funny. The end.

8. Trolling people on facebook.

Definition on urban dictionary:


"Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can."

Yeah, the definition pretty much says it all. You are a prick.

9. Playing music out loud on your phone on trains/in general

This needs no explanation. Just don't.

10. Tony Abbott

Well have a lovely day guys and I hope you don't have too many annoyances! xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the toilet part and spoiling the end/good part of a movie and book.

    Personally I have restless legs when impatient and nervous. It moves away some of the restless feeling or tension and keep me calm in bad situations.

    ReplyDelete